[CQ-Contest] Ideas for WRTC 2004

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ideas for WRTC 2004
From: ah3c@frii.com (Peter Grillo, Sr.)
Date: Thu Jul 18 20:14:21 2002
I neglected to mention that all QSO's were in English with perfect use of
international phonetics.  As referee, it was interesting to pick up the
requests for repeats during this run.....I counted 6!  Robert has a great
SSB base voice (like OH2BH, N6TJ, and others).  I did not count the number
of YU's worked during this run.  I don't have the disk.  The referee point
of view will be the subject of an article for NCJ.