[CQ-Contest] TS-850 vs. TS-940

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TS-850 vs. TS-940
From: Jpdalt@aol.com (Jpdalt@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 2 11:28:26 2002
Sorry to start another "vs." thread, but I really want to know people's
opinions of the 850 vs. 940, as I seriously have been mulling over whether to
replace my 940 with an 850. Have financial restraints here, and a used 850
can be had for what I think I could get for my 940, so what opinions does the
contest world hold on this subject? Got my 940 equipped like I want it- Inrad
filters, slow tuning mod, computer interface...and it works great, no
problems. Do I keep what I got, and stop worrying about it, or is the 850 a
better rig? Thanks in advance. Jim, KZ1M.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---