[CQ-Contest] TS-850 vs. TS-940

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TS-850 vs. TS-940
From: mark@na6e.com (Mark, WT6P)
Date: Tue Sep 3 07:39:20 2002
We have two 940's here at the so2r setup and have had not one problem,
inherently or otherwise.  The rigs were both purchased used.  They perfor=
flawlessly.  I don't have a 950 to compare to, but for my money they are
very nice rigs.  One has been upgraded with the variable tuning mod, and
both have added cw filters.  Most of the use here is contesting, cw and r=
tty
=0D
Not a technical report, but a 4 year on air trial.=0D
=0D
Mark, WT6P=0D
Sacramento, CA

multipart/alternative