[CQ-Contest] CQWW and Signal Reports

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW and Signal Reports
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Mon Oct 28 20:41:52 2002
Let's face reality, and call it what it is. The CQWW contests are
exchangeless contests. All you need to copy is the call. The rest is
assumed and meaningless. I've never seen a UBN report with a busted
RST or zone, only the call. Do they even check the RST or zone? Sure
makes it easier to do SO2R, when there's no exhange to copy :.)
73,
Barry W2UP