[CQ-Contest] SS CW thoughts

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS CW thoughts
From: w7why@harborside.com (Tom Osborne)
Date: Sat Nov 2 04:03:11 2002
Dale L Martin wrote:

> Would you like prec and SR nr range with that silver platter?
>
> 73,
> dale, kg5u

Hi Dale

Sure, and maybe we could get everyone doing that and then we
could just exchange our information on the cluster.  That way the
non-conesters wouldn't get all bent because there is a contest
going.  Heck, we wouldn't even have to turn on the radio.  Just
think, I could put my info on the cluster and everyone who got it
could put their info on the cluster and viola, new mults, lots of
Q's.  Log checking software wouldn't know the difference as long
as we coordinate times, band, etc.  Boy, I can see where packet
spotting is just going to get better and better!!  I may even
have to try it some day.
Tom W7WHY