[CQ-Contest] Re: Yaesu FT1000mp Mark V Key Clicks

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Yaesu FT1000mp Mark V Key Clicks
From: wd4ahz@gte.net (Ron Wetjen)
Date: Tue Dec 10 12:10:38 2002
Bill Fisher, W4AN wrote:

> You know what... this is an excellent idea.  I will write an application
> to do it.  I'll post a link on www.contesting.com.  I'll make it so your
> post can be anonymous or not with date, time, band, and comments fields.
> The most complained about stations (top-10 USA and top-10 Europe) can be
> featured on CQ-Contest once per month for their efforts.  :)

Sounds like a plan!  We can start with the 10 Meter Contest this weekend!

Another solution, would be to send "real" signal reports ... appending a
"K" to the report - i.e., 5NNK ... although, can you be a "tone 9" with
Key Clicks?  It's possible some folks don't know ... because no one has
ever told them!

I think I might program an "F key" - 5N8K ... just in case!

Ron