[CQ-Contest] Old topic - New Wrinkle

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Old topic - New Wrinkle
From: kr6x@kr6x.com (Leigh S. Jones)
Date: Tue Jan 21 21:41:24 2003
What would the definition of "Home Station" be?  Would that include all
stations you own, or only the station that you live at as your primary
residence?  If W4AN drives to his quiet hilltop QTH, does that take him out of
the "Home Station" category?  Or is a home station required to be a station
that you personally constructed using your own equipment and antennas?  If you
hire someone to put up the antennas, does it count as a personally constructed
home station?  If I drive an SUV out to the untracked desert where no one ever
goes with my mobile rig and float up a balloon supported dipole, can I call it
my home station?  Or does that come under the "hired gun" category?