[CQ-Contest] So2R

Subject: [CQ-Contest] So2R
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Sat Jan 25 12:17:49 2003
High-power operating is basically a bolt-on advantage, requiring little
further investment in operating technique.   Packet allows operators to take
advantage of the efforts of hundreds of other operators in realtime during
the contest.  SO2R is NOT a bolt-on advantage, and enlists no help from
others.

I see plenty of logic.

If we're going to debate the need for SO2R, let's pick analogies that *work*
or none at all.

Mike N2MG