[CQ-Contest] Re: Self Spotting in WPXCW

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Self Spotting in WPXCW
From: sawyered@earthlink.net (sawyered@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 29 11:47:29 2003
Guys, How many of these "hey, wait a minute, I didn't spot this guy???"
testimonials do we need to hear before we accept there is a major problem here
and shift to: WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

I know that contest sponsors subscribe to this list.  Will someone chime in and
state whether SELF SPOTTING is going to be accepted without disqualification?
If not, what is suffecient evidence to cause disqualification.  With that, we
can solve this problem, without it, will beat this horse to death and solve
nothing.

Ed  N1UR