RE: [CQ-Contest] unique contacts and logging errors

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] unique contacts and logging errors
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:37:19 -0500 (CDT)
I think he was referring to the receiver of the guy trying to hear the QRP
signal.  Of course, a QRP station is going to hear a station running 1 kW
+ tons of aluminum in the air, and hear him well.  The other guy might not
hear the QRP station so well, though.

I want to add that some of the "Q" stations I logged in SS last year were
as loud as some of the "A" category stations.

73, Zack W9SZ