RE: [CQ-Contest] LoTW Fee Schedule just released !!!

To: "'WW3S'" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] LoTW Fee Schedule just released !!!
From: "N2TK, Tony" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 07:34:07 -0400
It's cheaper than sending for a QSL. Plus, some don't respond to QSL
requests even with SASE or SAE/IRC/$. Hey, lots of man-hours to set up and
maintain the LoTW. Nothing is free. You can still send for cards, if you
desire. Some folks really don't care about the cards. They are interested in
the "credit". It may be easier to store "credit" than boxes of cards.
N2TK, Tony