Re: [CQ-Contest] "Please copy my number"

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "Please copy my number"
From: n4gi@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:41:08 -0500
I've got a tortoise-like phoneSS rate-sucker to add:

4) Using phonetics for the "middle" callsign in the exchange.  This practice
can double the exchange time when working someone with a bigger callsign.
Obviously, if you've gotten this far, both parties probably should know who
they're in the process of working, right?

Blake N4GI