Re: [CQ-Contest] Number, Check, etc

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Number, Check, etc
From: "Leigh S. Jones" <kr6x@kr6x.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 07:36:32 -0800
What I found, before I won the phone SS about 3 decades at W6HX where
I opped SSB SS was that the most effective method was to transmit MY
exchange screaming at full speed like a bat out of hell.  If you give
the other
guy the benefit of doubt and assume that he's not totally lame, then
he's less
likely to come back to you with lengthy and unnecessary statements
like
"thanks for slowing down for me but it's really not necessary" thus
wasting
more of your time...