Re: [CQ-Contest] "Please copy my number"

To: "Alan C. Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>, <K-Zero-HB@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "Please copy my number"
From: "Russell Hill" <rustyhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 06:38:29 -0900
In aviation, there is the tiresome, to me, comment from traffic controllers
who cannot see a particular portion of a landing site, that "Landing will be
at your own risk."  Funny, I always feel that I am at risk in every landing
I make!

Not contest, I know, but it seems every culture has things said which are
not particularly useful, but are, simply, 'cultural'.  "Roger that" also
comes to mind.

73, Rusty
NA5TR