RE: [CQ-Contest] Improper packet spotting?

To: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <frugoli@worldlinkisp.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Improper packet spotting?
From: "K0LUZ" <k0luz@topsusa.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:35:57 -0500
Hi

No doubt not because it wasn't available,  but you simply didn't try to get
a zone 5 in USA until you took an inventory of what you still needed.
Packet would help you to the tune of about 16.3 seconds sooner (your results
may vary).  Not to say that packet doesn't have its place,  but the given
example ain't one of em.

73 Red
K0LUZ (N4WW op)