RE: [CQ-Contest] Improper packet spotting?

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Improper packet spotting?
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 23:52:58 -0000
Those spots are probably less use than you might think.  Many nodes, and
many individual users, filter out spots from outside their immediate
area, so stateside spotters often don't get seen by many dx users.  It
is often only the larger multi ops who see those spots and they are less
likely to chase down another stateside qso.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net

While