Re: [CQ-Contest] Sprint date change - I am NOT HAPPY

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sprint date change - I am NOT HAPPY
From: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kharker@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:43:02 -0600
     Maybe there should be two CW Sprints this season, and whichever
weekend has the most logs submitted will be designated the real CW sprint.
I bet a lot of people would operate both weekends.

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences          Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops