RE: [CQ-Contest] Sprint date change - I am NOT HAPPY

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Sprint date change - I am NOT HAPPY
From: Craig Cook <n7or@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:06:58 -0800 (PST)
How are NCJ contest changes like this made? Is there a
committee or something similar? I wonder who they are,
and how each one voted? Was there ever anything
brought up on here, or some other contest forum? Were
any of the usual or likely participants polled, in
other words? It seems like for ARRL to make a similar
change to one of their contests, it would be much more
difficult.

And, I'm one of the people for whom this new date
works out better for. Just wondering about all that
above stuff. Anyone know?

73, N7OR
http://photos.yahoo.com/