Re: [CQ-Contest] Response to K5ZD's Comments

To: <K1ZM@aol.com>, <CQ-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Response to K5ZD's Comments
From: <va3dx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:32:05 -0500
Jeff, the IRON MAN 48 hour is great ... for those who
are able to do so. , But why not have a separate category
of 24  hr operating out of the 48 hrs ?
I physically cannot sit in a chair for 48 hours anymore, but
would love to be competitive in a 24 hr limit.
This would allow you and others to compete in a 48 hr
category , while I could increase my activity; with the
hope of taking the 24 hour limit.

I am the caregiver for my Mom who lives with me, she
suffers from Altzheimers and Diabetis. A 24 hour test would
allow me to care for her needs and  also adjust my
operating for a serious effort..

Just a thought.. Glenn VA3DX