Re: [CQ-Contest] Response to K5ZD's Comments

To: "CQ-CONTEST" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Response to K5ZD's Comments
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 03:50:58 -0000
Novice Round-up
What a good idea    NOW we just gotta find a Novice !!!!

I would like to see a shortened period for us old Farts   72 here and I'm
sure not gonna do any all band efforts of 48 hour grind from the NW  When
I'm damn lucky to even hear the really big gun   Italian  with 5 over 5 and
an  Iti.  KW.  on  10 M

Quack