Re[2]: [CQ-Contest] SP DX Contest - postcontest info - loggers problem

To: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Subject: Re[2]: [CQ-Contest] SP DX Contest - postcontest info - loggers problem
From: SP5UAF <tomek@sp5zcc.waw.pl>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:39:25 +0100
Hello Igor,

Thanks for your comments.
You are right - there is no SP DX Contest Cabrillo specification on
at http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/. There are much more contests
that have Cabrillo files but formats are not listed there also.
SP DX Contest Cabrillo is listed on the SP DX Contest page
http://www.contest.spdxc.org.pl/.

However - no matter if the log file is Cabrillo or not Cabrillo one -
it must containg full information: callsigns, UTC, band, mode,
exchange sent and exchange received.
Of course for us, for the Contest Committee, it means that we must
contact the authors of the available contest software and end them our
suggestions.

Regards
Tom SP5UAF