Re[4]: [CQ-Contest] SP DX Contest - postcontest info - loggers problem

To: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Subject: Re[4]: [CQ-Contest] SP DX Contest - postcontest info - loggers problem
From: SP5UAF <tomek@sp5zcc.waw.pl>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:03:09 +0100
Hello again,

The SP DX Contest Cabrillo specification is not a part of the SP DX
Contest rules. It can be found in other place of the contest WWW.

I can't agree with everything what you said. In my opinion if
something is a part of the contest exchange it is quite usual that it
must also be listed in the file generated by the contest software.
Does not matter in which columns it is listed.

We have converters but for WriteLog only now, a logger especially for
SP DX Contest, postcontest tools etc. EI5DI or N1MM logger generate
files which are some different from what we suggested on the SP DX
Contest WWW. But the files have complete contest exchange info.

You are right we could make it better. We will next year. Thanks again
for all comments and valuable suggestions.

73
Tom SP5UAF