Re: [CQ-Contest] LotW

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LotW
From: Art RX9TX <rx9tx@esoo.ru>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 03:29:45 +0000
 Hello K3FT,

 Saturday, May 22, 2004 K3FT wrote to CQ-CONTEST REFL:

K> After all..  we're talking about a ham radio award program, for goodness
K> sake, NOT a classified Department of Defense nuclear weapons information
K> site!

First  of  all,  LoTW  staffers  can't  make everyone happy. One hates
documantation  hard  copies,  another admires paper cards, third wants
his  dollars  in  the  envelopes,  fourth  wants  something else to be
changed.... and so on... endless...

I  trust  the  system the way it (the system) works NOW. And I want to
trust  it  in  the future, unlike of eqsl.cc. So lets leave it secured
like  "classified  Department  of  Defense nuclear weapons information
site" :)

To  be  honest  sending  documentation hard copies requires that small
efforts, and those whining about that look ...weird... for me.

--
 73...Art RX9TX        22-May-04 03:13 UTC

 "A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step."    (Chinese Proverb)