Re: [CQ-Contest] Don't we need to change the sprint protocol?

To: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Don't we need to change the sprint protocol?
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:54:42 -0700
No, Dale, you are not missing anything. That is what I do. If I miss
part of an exchange, and the guy I am working gets the frequency,
I will fire back with a "nr?" or "name?" or "qth?" when he is done
sending his exchange. If he doesn't hear me calling because of
loud callers drowning me out, I just wait around for him to work
one of those loud callers and pick up his info on that exchange
(don't forget to subtract 1 from the serial number of course).

73 de Mike, W4EF.............