Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww ssb spotting report

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww ssb spotting report
From: k1ttt@arrl.net
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 13:26:14 -0500 (EST)
sorry, this has been discussed too many times.  the genie is out of the
bottle and won't go back.  if you want a contest without clusters you will
have to make up your own and only allow single op unassisted entries...
but there is no way to shutdown clusters, no way, no how, so learn to live
with it.