[CQ-Contest] online score board

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] online score board
From: Pat Collins <pat@linuxcolumbus.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:42:54 -0500
Here is the first cut at an on-line scoreboard.  http://scoreboard.oqp.us .

Create an account, login (system will email you the password) and select
"create content" to enter a score.  Score posts are edit-able so you don't
have to keep reentering data if it hasn't changed.  A XML feed link is available
on the lower left.   Comments are open to all without a login.

<firewall>
Remember the goal here is to have fun.  If you don't want to have fun then
don't waste your time flaming me because it isn't "automatic" or doesn't
have the feature you went.
</firewall>

W1VE did something similar in 2001, but it was limited to a particular software
package. Which is probably why it never happend again. This is intended to
be open and free for all to use.   The next step is to design the input
methods and formats.

If you wish to contribute in any manner send me a email direct.

73

Pat N8VW