RE: [CQ-Contest] online score board

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] online score board
From: <k0luz@topsusa.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:53:02 -0500
Interesting start Pat.

It is my hope the eventually the posting will be within the software and if
configured,  it will send the info without interrupting the normal routines
of the operator,  but this is a start.

Maybe for now,  the categories are sufficient because you want to see how
much activity it receives,  but it would be nice if it tracked single bands
and maybe even assisted categories too.  Then make it so that someone could
configure their window so that they can choose combinations (maybe single op
plus multi two for example).  Also might be interesting to have a time last
posted field (automatically assigned) to gauge how current the score is.
Also radio buttons that have titles "accurate" and "just kidding" <grin>
Is that enough work for this afternoon?

I'll see what we can do this weekend to keep it up to date at N4WW

73
Red K0LUZ
Longwood, FL