[CQ-Contest] Detroit Area Swap

To: "CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Detroit Area Swap
From: "k8khz" <k8khz@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:40:01 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
 I know this is the contesting forum but without radios and gear you would
not be able to contest. But if there is a better reflector for this please
cut an paste this somewhere else. Maybe let me know about where to post this
at. So here is the information.

Hello, I am Sean K8KHZ. I am the swap chairman for the Hazel Park Amateur
Radio Club in Hazel Park Michigan  The 39th annual Hazel Park Amateur Radio
Swap is already in the planning. We are having our swap on the 16th of
January 2005. I a rounding up vendors and others who want to reserve a table
and inviting all. We are an ARRL approved Hamfest. We also will have DXCC
and VUCC card checking there. for more information please send e-mail to
k8khz@yahoo.com for a flier or go to  The Club website is http://www.qsl
net/w8hp/swap.html   Please let your clubs know about this event. I have
plenty of fliers and will mail you one if you mail me your address or we can
also arrange other means of reserving a table via  just sending me your
information to my address listed in QRZ.COM. If you e-mail me tell me please
what you might be selling at your table.

Sean Fleming
K8KHZ

Thank you for you all I will not repeat this post again.

Sean