Re: [CQ-Contest] Here we go again

To: <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>, "Pete Smith" <n4zr@contesting.com>,"Richard Zalewski" <w7zr@citlink.net>,"CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Here we go again
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:16:14 -0000
Here's a first, mark this day on your calendars. I 100% agree with K0HB. I
would also like to add making a change for the sake of making a change is, has
been, and will always be a bad idea. Considering the longevity of this
contest,it's been around longer than most people on this list have been alive,
a simple saying from a wise man applies: "IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT"
73

MAL               N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm