Re: [CQ-Contest] Here we go again

To: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mb.sympatico.ca>,"Steve Root" <steve.root@culligan4water.com>,"Cq-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Here we go again
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:26:14 -0500
Well, I guess where you stand depends on where you sit. For most of us on the east coast, geography in SS is a major disadvantage compared with you guys in the center of our respective countries (Kelly, this may not be fair to you because of your Northness, I don't know).

If you don't like my ideas, suggest your own. How do we make Sundays less of a disincentive, particularly on CW?

73, Pete N4ZR