Re: [CQ-Contest] Line Scores

To: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker@kenharker.com>,"CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Line Scores
From: "Alexander Teimurazov" <at@at-communication.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:23:55 +0300
      Hi Ken,
 That will be great if NCJ will publish ARRL contest results
 That will make contest more popular for sure
 I dont know if contests organizers will stop publish contest results or
just publish short version of results do we need that kind of the contest?
 We need propably but organizers not
 Why then they are organizing what they are dont need?
        73                         Al 4L5A/D4B