RE: [CQ-Contest] Signing /QRP In Contests

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Signing /QRP In Contests
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 01:09:33 -00
I admire the Radiomen (capital "R") who can compete in a major contest in
QRP category.  One of our local examples, N0UR, absolutely astounds me with
the logs he builds with <5W.

But the stations who sign MYCALL/QRP get bypassed by me, simply because it
seems they're asking for special treatment due to their handicap.

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
  http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb