[CQ-Contest] contesting topics - end of the story

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] contesting topics - end of the story
From: f6irf@free.fr
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 22:21:46 +0100
Sorry, the only purpose of my mail was to remind that ham-radio contesting
discussions are not supposed to include
politico-administrativo-juridico-diplomatico-whatever issues...
If you want me to dig articles in the french press, about problems that occured
to french citizen travelling in states, I can do it (the french press is full of
them)... but this has very limited interest to me and it should be discussed
elsewhere...

Patrick

PS and sorry to say but don't have any relation in french customs, gendarmerie,
police de l'air et des frontieres, Air-France, .... etc...
I am just a normal citizen, who just happens to be holder of a french passport;
so nothing I can do for you !

----- Forwarded message from f6irf@free.fr -----