[CQ-Contest] The TX9-expedition story

To: "R. Kline" <k7nj@zahav.net.il>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] The TX9-expedition story
From: f6irf@free.fr
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 13:04:15 +0100
Riki,
Thanks for your email. Of course I do accept your apologies, and I think we can
consider that the incident is now closed.

I have done a google-search and found the ACOM1000 story at
http://www.df3cb.com/chesterfield/tx9_story.html
the pictures are at
http://www.df3cb.com/chesterfield/pictures.html

I wrote to Chris DL5NAM one of the team member to know if they got any
explanations/excuses/compensation from Air-France - If there is anything that
can be done from the French side to help, I am ready to do whatever is
possible...

Cu soon in a contest (maybe this weekend on 10m... but it is likely to be hard
!)

Patrick