Re: [CQ-Contest] Awesome Morse Trainer

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Awesome Morse Trainer
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:03:30 -0800
Alex, VE3NEA (author of the incredible Morse Runner Contest Simulator program) wrote:

>>Umh, one person asked if the Run drop-down could remain in place.  Why not
>> indicate the Run mode (i.e., Display it) above the 00:00:00 time
>> counter?

> Currently the mode is shown right above the histogram. Pileup and Single
> Calls are displayed in green, and Competition is in red and in capitals.

Ooops (with egg on face)...dunno how I missed that ;-(

> Your other suggestions make perfect sense to me, I am putting them on my to-do list.

Cool. Tnx very much, Alex. I've seen some other great suggestions posted here too...and am also willing to "contribute" via PayPal. Let us know how we can help!

> Sorry for posting my replies to this forum, but my direct emails to Rick
> bounce, and I have no other way to contact him.

My apologies to all. I have extensive filtering but have gotten a lot direct emails from others (as long as there is no "Cc:" involved in the header (that's generally an automatic "nuke" and one of the only ways I can especially keep the Chinese v * r u s spams down). The word v * r u s (spelled) also sends things to the Unix crapper. Dunno why I can't get yours, Alex. Sorry.

73...

Rick, K6VVA