RE: [CQ-Contest] RAEM contest

To: "'Igor Sokolov'" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>,"'cq-contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] RAEM contest
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:18:45 -0000
> I was really surprised to hear K1TTT calling me in RAEM contest on
> 80m CW.  That was 9-30 AM local time and sun had been up for well
> over 40 minutes here.
> Many other participants from Asiatic Russia worked him as well. I am
> just curiouse what is the total number of contacts K1TTT made in this
> contest. Was it 80m single band? I was looking for him on 40 as well
> but never heard. The result shoulb be very good because the score is
> based on distance in this contest.
> I would also be glad to hear what was the setup used there.
> It was also nice to work VR2BG and couple of ZL stations. Brett is so
> regular. I work him in every contest and use him as  beacon to
> estimate the propagation.

That was n2ow and nt2y doing multi-op, but only made contacts on 80 and 40m.
total contacts was only 78, not sure of score yet as n1mmlogger has a bug in
the score algorithm that I am waiting to be fixed.  They had 57 qso's on 80m
and 21 on 40m.

On 80m I have a raised 4-square array (feed points about 2m high)  and an
inverted V at 50m.  on 40m I have 2/2 at 30m/60m and a 4-square array.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net