Re: [CQ-Contest] Pics of recent 8Q7DV CQWW CW operation

To: "Alan C. Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Pics of recent 8Q7DV CQWW CW operation
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:22:42 +0500
Sorry guys. This web site does not like pile ups :) It turned out
they have daily limit on traffic. That is 120 MB. There are some 5Mb
of pics so if everyone download all the pics the web can only
accommodate 24 visitors a day. I have checked today There were 83
visitors and there is still room for some more. So if you could not
get on try the next day. This is FREE site and I am not in a position
to criticize them.

HNY and 73,
Igor UA9CDC

_____