That was an interesting exercise Jose, but it too see that difference in
scoring you have to make some big assumptions:
1) You would need a continuous 48 hour long pile up.
2) Nobody would ever miss your call, if you did send it, because other
people were sending "?" or "CL?" or yelling "What the H#$% is your call!"
over the top of you when you did finally ID.
3) Everyone would patiently wait to hear your call, to the detriment of
their own scores.
4) Nobody would deliberately dupe you just to get your call out of you.
5) Nobody would ever post your call wrong on Packet.
You have to say something to let the world know that you're done with your
last QSO and are ready for the next one, so why not use your call like ZD8Z
73 Steve K0SR
CQ-Contest mailing list