Re: [CQ-Contest] IC-746PRO -- evil incarnate or not?

To: "Valeri Stefanov" <wally@el-soft.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IC-746PRO -- evil incarnate or not?
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:23:22 +0500
I would prefer TS850 over IC746 for contest radio. Having said that
there is slightly better one in the same price class. That is IC-765.
I would prefer IC-765 over 850 not only because of more suitable size
and slightly better dynamic range, but also becase I hate the lack of
the CLEAR RIT button in TS850.

73, Igor UA9CDC