Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW PHONE UBNs

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW PHONE UBNs
From: K3BU@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 12:31:05 EDT
I´m sorry for the 30 Q´s that went out in the bit jungle,
30 poor souls lost a multiplier and I lost some points.<<

That should be noted in the log (cabrillo, how?) so the innocent do not get
penalized 4 times plus multiplier.
(... or I will go on the UB9 (UBN) expedition, work lotsa stations, send log
with just few contacts so the rest will be -Ned and penalized.)

Time to make all logs public and remove the 3 QSO "PENALTY" rule - it is
insane, illogical!
Like if you get speeding ticket, you would get three more so "you learn the
lesson?"
Gimme a break! Let's stop silliness (or insanity) in ham radio!

73  Yuri, K3BU.us