Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW PHONE UBNs

To: Lawrence Stoskopf <stoskopf@tri.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW PHONE UBNs
From: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker@kenharker.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 16:22:23 -0700
On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 09:44:22PM +0000, Lawrence Stoskopf wrote:
> After looking at my list, when senility sets in a bit more, they will add a
> special category:  "Don't deduct points for contacts with this guy!"

Actually, depending on the contest, this might already be happening.

I know that in some contests, the log checking software can identify stations
in the contest that do sufficiently strange things (like send out of sequence
serial numbers, or change some element of the exchange that is supposed to
be fixed for the duration of the contest) and mark them as "unstable" so that
those making contacts them will not lose points for what might be a sending
error.

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker@kenharker.com