Re: [CQ-Contest] CQP wine

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQP wine
From: "Kevin J. Rowett" <krowett@rowett.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 09:07:33 -0700
>How about the wine bottles in CQP or Ten Tec Jupiter as a prize in
>WAEDC? Should these be banned also? With that logic we should also

>Teijo OH6NIO

Thanks to the generosity of WK6I, and his www.twistedoak.com winery,
those trophy's will be available to the deserving in CQP 2005.  Even
N1ND says he's going to jump into CQP this year to earn a bottle of
wine.  Check out the requirements for getting your's - www.cqp.org

Recent hall of fame inductee, W6OAT, will be heading back to the
state of Nevada (aka, CQP RF black hole) to defend his 22 year old
state record.

73, de -KR- N6RCE
n6rce@arrl.net
CU in the 40th running of the Calif QSO Party - Oct 1-2

(Yea, a shameless, tail coat reminder)