Re: [CQ-Contest] Station-Specific Incentives

To: <K3BU@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Station-Specific Incentives
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 07:31:10 -0000
Be careful about who you use as an example. When he went to XF4 in the late
80's he promised T-shirts to anyone who worked them all bands 160-2(satellite).
I have the cards but still waiting for the T-shirt. It's no big deal because
the T-Shirt wasn't my incentive for working them on all bands. I don't need
external incentives, my motivation is to always make sure I'm in every
expedition log possible. Martti hardly needs to solicit Q's when he's on an
expedition, his pile-ups usually are huge, whatever the band and whatever the
time.

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm