Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

To: "'Art RX9TX'" <rx9tx@qrz.ru>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <k4ik@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:03:51 -0400

RX9TX writes:

>  Tuesday, July 26, 2005 Charles Morrison wrote to
> cq-contest@contesting.com:
>
> CM> I totally agree.  After each contest, I export my Writelog
> CM> log into an Adif file, import it into N3FJP's ACLog ($20
> CM> lifetime subscription) and then hit the LOTW button.  It
> CM> asks what I want to do, upload the entire log or upload
> CM> all of the qso's input since the last upload.  I click
> CM> the second one, it takes the qso's, signs em, connects
> CM> to LOTW, uploads them and then asks if I want to download
> CM> all of the QSL's that are in the system, I say yes.  It
> CM> then changes the S and R (sent and received) columns to
> CM> say that I've either sent and/or received a qsl.  That's it.
>
> Wow!  I  did  not  know there's a logger that can do that all already.
> I'll ask for that in L32 reflector :)

The same functionality is available in the COMPLETELY FREE DXLabs
Suite.

After a contest, export log from CT/NA/TR/WriteLog/N1MM to ADIF
and import it into DXKeeper.  In DXKeeper, go to the QSL tab, select
LotW, click on "Add Requested" to select all QSOs that have not been
uploaded, click on "Upload to LotW" ...  DXKeeper signs and uploads
the log.

Once LotW has had an opportunity to process the upload (time varies),
click "Sync LotW QSOs" which updates the log to confirm that LotW
has not rejected any QSOs, then click "Sync LotW QSLs" which marks
any confirmations received.  After "Sync QSLs,"  DXKeeper displays
a report telling you of any new band/mode confirmations toward DXCC
(Mixed/CW/SSB/RTTY and Challenge).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV (ex K4IK)