Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.
From: "Art W2NRA" <art@w2nra.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:17:23 -0400
Art RX9TX wrote:

> Hello cq-contest,
>
> Tuesday, July 26, 2005 Charles Morrison wrote to cq-contest@contesting.com:
>
>CM> I totally agree.  After each contest, I export my Writelog log into an Adif
>CM> file, import it into N3FJP's ACLog ($20 lifetime subscription) and then hit
>CM> the LOTW button.  It asks what I want to do, upload the entire log or
>upload
>CM> all of the qso's input since the last upload.  I click the second one, it
>CM> takes the qso's, signs em, connects to LOTW, uploads them and then asks if
>CM> want to download all of the QSL's that are in the system, I say yes.  It
>CM> then changes the S and R (sent and received) columns to say that I've
>either
>CM> sent and/or received a qsl.  That's it.
>
>Wow!  I  did  not  know there's a logger that can do that all already.
>I'll ask for that in L32 reflector :)

Hi Art,

DXLab's DXKeeper also does this and it's free!  I just import my contest log.
Go to the QSL Tab, check the "LotW" box and hit the "Add All" button, then hit
the "Upload to LotW" button.  The software does the rest.  There is button to
verify that your Qs were uploaded if you want and there is a button to download
your LotW QSLs.  But the only time you have to use ARRL's LotW software is once
a year to renew your certificate.  I say it take me about 2 minutes or less to
do 100 Qs.  BTW eQSL works just as easy.

73 Art W2NRA