[CQ-Contest] Really QRP? [was: QRPers --- Please QRQ]

To: CQ-Contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Really QRP? [was: QRPers --- Please QRQ]
From: Radiosporting Fan <radiosporting@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:27:58 -0800 (PST)
--- N7MAL <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET> wrote:

> I am even more impressed at the quality of some of
> the QRP signals. Several were over S-9 and one in
> Colorado was even 20 over 9. Those QRP guys have
> been doing a lot of antenna work and have really
> maximized their signals.

Amateur Radio contesting - like Golf - depends on the
integrety of the participants in this regard.

Wouldn't it be cool if (some day) logging software
interfaced directly with the final amp and reported
actual RF output to an Internet web page during the
process of real-time score reporting?

Ev Tupis, W2EV