Re: [CQ-Contest] Where for art thou 10 meters?

To: CQ-CONTEST@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Where for art thou 10 meters?
From: "Dale Putnam" <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 19:54:07 -0700
Come on 10, atta boy, you can do it.
Yep, worked a few stations on 10 with qrp power, cw, and made it in good
shape to Uraguay, and the Caribbian, that was fun. There seemed to be many
that couldn't hear very well. And, the band was in wonderful shape for S&P,
with a QSB fade that made it a bit of a challange.
But then, that works too, makes it a lot of fun, and a bit more interesting
to test one's skill along with one's station ability.

Dale WC7S- qrp in Wy