Re: [CQ-Contest] Where for art thou 10 meters?

To: <CQ-CONTEST@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Where for art thou 10 meters?
From: "Jacob W Tennant" <k8jwt@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 22:19:11 -0500
About the same here for me. Started last night (0000z = 1900edst) and found
a never before heard interference that was S9+ and never quit so I gave up
after 7 contacts around 1800z.

Found a few things thought, 80meter dipole on 10 meters isn't very good, my
radio needs to upgraded to one with better filtering, using a FT-840. Will
build/buy some beams for 10 meters. Also a voice caller would have been nice
but my computer with N1MM died on me and new laptop doesn't arrive till
12/25/2005. .

Se y'all next contest...
Jacob Tennant - K8JWT