Re: [CQ-Contest] Where for art thou 10 meters?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Where for art thou 10 meters?
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 00:05:30 EST
I left WE9A's station about 2200z for a Christmas Party, & had about  500 Q's
in the log, even split between SSB & CW. Has a 149/hr at  2000Z.

In the morning, I heard a few W1/W2 while pointing 140, and down to 180 or
so....nothing pointed at them. Strange indeed, Then, about 1800, I think I
worked every ham in WA, OR & BC. That died, & then all heck breaks loose  to
W1,W2,W3....gotta LOVE the E's!

Worked a couple of African stations, a few Carribs, VE3's, VE1, VO1, VE5,  &
most of SA.

I both love & hate this contest at the bottom of the cycle!!

73-Chuck KI9A