Re: [CQ-Contest] 48 hours and health

To: W2RU - Bud Hippisley <W2RU@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 48 hours and health
From: Alan Zack <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 15:07:43 -0800
Yes, poor sentence structure on my part.  I didn't notice the
implication until I already hit send.  Sometimes a spell checker is just
not enough.

W2RU - Bud Hippisley wrote:

>Alan Zack wrote:
>

>>...and only getting up long
>>enough for a head (toilet) call and hoping no one is calling you while
>>you are away for 25 years gives you hemorrhoids.
>>

>I would expect ANYone who was in the head for 25 years would have
>hemorrhoids.... :-)

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
SEMPER PARATUS
http://gocoastguard.com
http://www.uscgradio.net
http://www.comm-one.org